Central Coast Pride | Coastal Twist Festival | Mardi Gras Terms & Conditions
MANDATORY FACE MASKS – THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE
All Participants must wear face masks at all times whilst in the Marshalling Area and travelling to/from the stadium.
There will be no exceptions to this rule under our COVID Safe Event Plan. Wearing face masks are not mandatory whilst on the Parade Route.
Face masks will be provided by SGLMG, or Participants can bring their own. If Participants choose to bring their own face mask, masks must:
- Cover nose and mouth
- Not have any holes e.g. mesh or tulle material
Participants are permitted to remove their mask whilst performing on the Parade Route if they wish. Face masks can only be removed when directed by staff at entry to the SCG Field.
Face masks must be disposed of directly into the bins provided
Participants will be provided with a new face masks as they exit the Parade Route. This mask must be worn until they have exited the Venue.
SGLMG encourages all participants to continue wearing these masks as they leave the precinct and travel home, particularly if using public transport.
Medical and Safety
- Temperature checks and screening at all entry points for parade participants and audience members.
- Medical teams onsite to ensure the health and wellbeing of the Parade Participants.
- SCG first aid response and medical services onsite for audiences.
- Face Masks will be mandatory for Parade Participants in the marshalling area.
- Additional cleaning programs will operate before and during the event to ensure high traffic areas and touch points are regularly attended to by onsite cleaning teams.
- Mardi Gras recommends downloading the COVID Safe App.
- Mardi Gras recommend the wearing of facemasks on all public transport to and from the event and at other times when it’s not possible to physical distance.
- Participants are encouraged to stay at home if unwell.
- Mardi Gras recommends that participants do not bring bags with them. There will not be a cloak room available on site. Participants are permitted to bring bags that are in 30cm x 21cm (the size of an A4 piece of paper) x 21cm and must always be held on their person. Please note that due to public safety and COVID-19 protocols, all bags will be searched upon entry.
- Participants must not:
- Accept to carry the bag or personal belongings of someone they do not know; leave their bag or personal belongings unattended. Note that any bags found left unattended will be treated as a suspicious item.
- Mardi Gras, NSW Police and Security have the right to remove from the Parade any persons who:
- Have violated the conditions of entry
- Are found to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Are found to be a danger to other participants or spectators
- Are not complying with COVID-19 protocols