shopfront Window Display Competition
The most anticipated local business shopfront window display competition is back!
1ST Prize - Life Line Woy Woy
2nd Prize Big Boys Pizza
3rd Prize Central Coast Antiques
Some good news in our Coastie community with restrictions finally easing & giving us a glimpse of hope for Central Coast and our big summer of festivities to come.
Coastal Twist festival invites all local businesses with a street frontage to partake in our 2nd Annual Coastal Twist Festival window display competition during the festival week of Tuesday Sep 27th - Tuesday Oct 4th .
Last festival we tripled expected numbers with over 7,000 people from across the region and the country and 2022 will be another great opportunity to show off our best and most welcoming side, actively highlighting your business as a part of a happier, healthier and more welcoming Central Coast for all people!
WHO CAN ENTER
Have a shop window facing the street, and can dress it up for 7 days from Tuesday Sep 27th - Tuesday Oct 4th ?
Then dress it up for Coastal Twist and be part of the magic.
The theme this year is “Be The Change”. You can decorate on this theme or create your own unique Rainbow/Glitter/Vibrant window display.
AWESOME STRATEGIC PRIZES FOR YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS
This is a great way to show your customers and expected visitors your business supports the inclusion of everybody, and diversity can only be a good thing! It’s a win win! Our 1st time around drew some stiff creative competition and for 2022 our brilliant Sponsors have doubled up on prizes to support your business in getting back to business!
1st Prize: Hit101.3 Promotional Package VALUE = $2,300
- 3 x Hit101.3 Black Thunder crosses from winning business location
- 3 x Hit101.3 Instagram stories, tagging winning business
- A Hit101.3 merchandise pack
2nd Prize: Advertising campaign across any Central Coast Newspapers Value $770
- One or mutiple ads
- Any one of the group papers
3rd Prize: Voucher from Signarama for printing services including outdoor signage. Value $500
- Any printing services you desire including outdoor signage.
YASSSSSS it’s absolutely FREE to enter!
- Registrations close: 19 Sep 2022
- Put up your award-winning window display: Tuesday Sep 27th - Tuesday Oct 4th
- Judging: Saturday 1st Oct
- Winners announced: Monday 3rd Oct at Fair Day & contacted Thursday 6th Oct via email.
The competition will be judged on creative merit, design & your relevance to the theme being “Be the change” or Rainbow. The Judging is done by an external team of 3 independent Central Coast Artists & the decision is theirs alone & not connected to the Coastal Twist festival team.
- Share photos of your window masterpieces on your social media pages – Tag @coastaltwistfestival.
- Include hashtag #rainbowwindows & #coastaltwist
- It’s all about lifting each other up, supporting each other & having lots of fun in the process.
- Radio Advertising Crosses are subject to availability and scheduled at Hit101.3 discretion
- Radio Advertising Social post date, time and content is at the discretion of Hit101.3
- Radio Advertising Crosses are subject to Hit101.3 Covid policy at time of activation
- Judges will be 3rd party independant voters and their judgment is final
- Community Partners and Sponsors are still of course welcome to participate in the competition & be in the running.