2023 shopfront Window Display Competition
The most anticipated local business shopfront window display competition is back!
Calling all local businesses with a street frontage to join the Coastal Twist Festival window display competition!
Coastal Twist Festival is seven days of jam-packed surprises, playful and profound fun and learnings with LGBTQIA+ Arts & Culture from across our region – last year attracting more than 9500 people.
Our theme for this year’s Coastal Twist Festival is Inclusion Means You – a call for everyone in our communities to join us in nurturing a culture of respect for a happier, healthier, and more welcoming Central Coast.
Join the magic and win some awesome prizes for your local business
This is a fabulous way to show your customers and community that your business supports the inclusion of everybody and is in celebration of this wonderful event! It’s a win win! Here are the awesome prizes up for grabs:
1st Prize: Hit101.3 Promotional Package VALUE = $1,500
- 3 x Hit 101.3 Black Thunder crosses from winning business
- 3 x Hit 101.3 Instagram stories, tagging winning business
2nd Prize: Advertising campaign with Central Coast Newspapers Value $760
- 4 x one-twelfth sized newspaper advertisements
- Conditions apply: to be used in consecutive print editions. Artwork to be supplied.
- Must be claimed/booked within 90 days of prize notification.
3rd Prize: Voucher from Signarama for printing services including outdoor signage. Value $500
- Any printing services you desire including outdoor signage.
- Must be claimed within 12 months of prize notification.
YASSSSSS IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE TO ENTER!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Have a shop window facing the street and dress it up in your own unique rainbow/glitter/vibrant way from 25 Sep - 2nd October 2023.
- Registrations close: Friday 15 Sep 2023 (Application form below)
- Dress your street facing window display with your best rainbow/glitter or in the theme of Inclusion Means You from Monday 25 September – Monday 2 October 2023.
- For Judging inclusion, photo/s of your window display must be emailed through to email@example.com before COB Monday 25th September 2023.
- Judging will take place on Saturday 30 September 2023 by our independent judges.
- Winners announced: at Carnie Fair Day on Sunday 1 October and contacted by Friday 7 October via email.
The competition will be judged on creative merit, design and your relevance to the theme being “Inclusion Means You” or Rainbow. The Judging is undertaken by an external team of three independent Central Coast Artists and the decision is theirs alone and not connected to the Coastal Twist festival team.
Community Partners and Sponsors are welcome to participate in the competition and be in the running.
- Share photos of your window masterpieces on your social media pages – tag @coastaltwistfestival.
- Include hashtag #rainbowwindows and#coastaltwist
- It’s all about lifting each other up, supporting each other and having lots of fun in the process.
1ST Prize - Life Line Woy Woy
2nd Prize Big Boys Pizza
3rd Prize Central Coast Antiques