SHARE YOUR UNIQUE business offerING TO LOCALS & VISITORS ALIKE
From Supboarding lessons to Cooking classes, from bush walking to painting, bar, cafes & restaurant events to Yoga, we want to invite your Coastie Business to be part of the heart of the awesomeness that is the Coastal Twist Festival!
We invite the whole Central Coast to participate and celebrate with us in our Annual LGBTIQA+ Arts & Culture “Coastal Twist Festival”. Bringing over 7,000 people in our 1st year across 3 days and and completely sold out 6 events. 2022 saw the festival growth buy another 35% and over 9,500 people across 7 days and 11 events.
For 2023 we have doubled down with a Kaleidoscope of 16 events across 7 days and nights of Theatre, Film, Dance, Cabaret, Storytelling, Art Exhibiton, Clubercise and wellbeing to Live Music all culminating in a huge all ages and abilites “Coastie Carnie Fair Day” with Day Stage, Puparazzi pooch parade, community stalls, shopping, food, music and good vibes all around.
HOW CAN YOURE BUSINESS GET INVOLVED
We are looking for “experiences” to share with visitors across the festival from Tues 26th Sep - Monday 2nd Oct 2022. You might do a specialized bush walk, or offer a foody experience, a venue wanting some entertainment, a kayaking excursion or wine tasting. – Whatever it is we would like to hear from you & include your activity as a visible option to guests across the week on our website as part of Coastal Twist Festival.
Coastal Twist “Twisted Experiences” is a great way to generate & promote our local businesses and brands & guide our festival customers into businesses that align with inclusion of all people, human rights & social justice as allies & supporters of the LGBTIQA+ Community. Some local businesses already locking in their Twisted experiences. It’s also a great way to show off all the amazing things on offer on our beautiful Central Coast to everyone who comes to the festival
EOI CLOSE : 12th Aug 2023
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
1. A website listing on the Coastal Twist Festival website
2. A co-produced Facebook event that features on the Coastal Twist Facebook page
3. Social media push of your “Twisted Experience” on the Coastal Twist Festival Instagram & Facebook in our special branded social tile (Conditions apply)
4. Good Vibes, High fives. Be part of the postive change for a happier, healthier and more welcoming Central Coast, "Be the Change" as part of the community business voice driving postive change, growth and social equity we want to see for our region.
MORE DETAILS PLOISE:
Option 1: Small business sequin package Experience (suitable for workshops & activities like classes, outings etc.)
COST: $50 Flat fee
- We will promote your event on our Coastal Twist Festival What’s on / Experiences Page. Include direct link to your service from our website -People will be able to book online or call you directly for your experience offering.
- We will add your event to our Social media event listings and co-host with you to get you as much visibility as possible
Community Partner status
- As a bonus this is a meaningful and engaging way to show locals and visitors alike that you are a diverse & inclusive provider open for business to all human beings.
Option 2: A Bedazzled Experience. Have your own event with either your own or our Coastal Twist visiting artists in your venue, cafe, resturant. ADD ON AS MANY OR AS LITTLE PERFORMER or DJ options as you want.
COST: $100 Flat fee
- Everything in Option 1 plus
- Coastal Twist Festival will do 1 social media post/push on Instagram as part of the festival, highlighting your support to Coastal Twist & when your experience will take place.
- Coastal Twist Festival will do 1 social media post/push on Facebook as part of the festival, highlighting your support to Coastal Twist & when your experience will take place.
ARTIST ADD ON (Your choice of adding on a 2nd Artist)
- Performer (Drag, Musician, DJ) $120 per performer spot
- DJ $100 p/h min 2 hr set
- Musician $275 (duration 40mins set)
NOTE: if you take up the Artists option we will also;
- provide your venue with LGBTIQ performers who are part of the Coastal Twist festival giving you connecting tentacles directly into the festival buzz and giving Artists from across the country (and locals) more opportunity to make extra income, get more visibility while your place gets to entertain the masses with engaging, fun contemporary entertainment eg: Queer musician, Drag Queen/King, Burlesque
- Your performer/s will be contracted to do 1 social media post in the leadup to promote your experience and to say that they will be performing at your Experience.
You must have a sound system for us to plug our equipment into
You can check out a small sample of our previous year's Twisted experiences here
Option 3: NFP Community organisation hosting free activity. Bookclub, Walking trail, breakfast together etc
COST: $25 Flat fee
We will promote your event on our Coastal Twist Festival What’s on / Experiences Page. Include direct link to your service from our website -People will be able to book online or call you directly for your experience offering.
We will add your event to our Social media event listings and co-host with you to get you as much visibility as possible
Community Partner status
BEFORE COMPLETING FORM BELOW MAKE SURE YOU HAVE:
- Your logo ready to upload
- Your Event image ready to upload
- Your payment method