Central Coast NSW
LGBTIQA+ LONG & SHORT BOARDING EVENT
WHAT: Long & Short boarding event "lifes a Beach"
WHEN: Saturday 22nd Jan 2022
WHERE: Umina Beach (Please look for the Coastal Twist and the red marquee on the beach as well as red & black flags)
Round 1 – Surf your butt off
Round 2 - compete against those who finished in the same place as you in heat 1.
- Surfers there at 8am, first heat in water by 8.40am
- All participants will get to surf twice
This long and Short board events are all about having fun, being amongst nature, people and all the amazing diversities of coasties and visitors - we welcome all LGBTIQ, our friends, families and allies both in the event and the day! .
All genders - all ages welcome (Must be +18 to enter Longboard event)
Closing date for Registration is Monday Nov 30st 2021
$10 entry fee
“Life’s a Beach” is a free community wide all-inclusive picnic fun day with the Long & Short boarding events being part of the day's major fun :
- Music, fun and Drag on the Beach
- Picnic – bring a blanket, chairs and whatever it takes to make you comfy and happy.
- Volleyball comp
- Surf Lifesavers with Pride showing us their moves
- Yoga on the Beach
- Fitness session