Central Coast NSW 1st Annual
LGBTIQA+ LONGBOARDING EVENT
WHAT: Longboarding event
WHEN: Saturday 5th October
WHERE: Umina Beach (Please look for the Coastal Twist and the red marquee on the beach as well as red & black flags)
- Surfers there at 8am, first heat in water by 8.40am
- Maximum of 36 participants
- All participants will get to surf twice
- Prizes for those who win their second heat.
Round 1 – Surf your butt off
Round 2 – compete against those who finished in the same place as you in heat 1.
This surf competition is all about having fun and we welcome all LGBTIQA, friends, family and allies surfers to participate.
All genders – all +18 ages welcome
Closing date for Registration is Saturday August 31st 2019
$10 Donation entry fee to be paid once your registration has been accepted – all monies go towards Central Coast Pride.
“Life’s a Beach” is a free community wide all-inclusive event with the Surf event being part of the day:
- Surf event
- Volleyball comp
- Sausage sizzle
- Drag on the Beach
- Surf Lifesavers with Pride showing us their moves
- Picnic – bring a blanket, chairs and whatever it takes to make you comfy and happy.