“Life’s a Beach” is a FREE, all ages community wide all-inclusive event
Bring a blanket, chairs and whatever it takes to make you comfy and happy.
Look for the Coastal Twist Marquee and Surf board action.
- 8:30 The World’s first LGBTIQ Longboarding event on Umina Beach with Guest Judge Nell schofield (Puberty Blues)
- 9am Morning beach yoga (Stretch and Breathe class 30mins) with Umina Beach Yoga
- All the good Music vibes from Australia’s one and only Matt Vaughan (Loose Ends)
- Drag on the Beach
- Surf Lifesavers with Pride showing off their moves
- Beach volleyball teams from Gay Games champions to Terrigal
Bring your own picnic blankets & packed lunch or taste our beach locals (and Coastal Twist Supporters (Umina Beach Cafe & Jasmines Kiosk both right on the beach in front of the day)
This is all about having fun, seeing old friends, and making new ones, soaking in good vibes, inclusion & diversity as the norm! And if your a beginner, intermediate or advanced – then get into it and register for the Longboarding event (everybody welcome)
This is a safe space. Attacks on gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, relationship and parenting configurations, race, body shape, mental or physical ability, HIV/STI status, and other personal characteristics will not be tolerated. Language that degrades women will not be tolerated.