Fair Day – Sun 6th Oct
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT – DARE TO BE YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF
Landmark day for Central Coast NSW is today one of the fastest growing regions in NSW, with the third largest Local Government Area (LGA) in NSW and the 6th Largest LGA in Australia. And we are celebrating with a burst of diverse and inclusive freedom, fun, food & families of every flavour!
Coastal Twist Festival invites the entire country to the Coastal Twist Fair Day, it’s the biggest and most colourful event of the Peninsula.
In Front of our glorious Umina Beach @ Peninsula Recreation Precinct Sunday 6th Oct will be a full day of
- Day Stage entertainment, Drag, Music, Dance, Cabaret, Variety
- Artisan local & community stalls.
- Rainbow family zone
- Drag Story time with VIP hostess Joyce Mange
- Yummy selection of curated international local food vendors & Local deserts
- Including you – chillout and abilities space
- Puparazzi Pooch Parade (Dog Show) (APPLY HERE NOW)
All weather – All ages – All peoples event
This is a safe space. Attacks on gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, relationship and parenting configurations, race, body shape, mental or physical ability, HIV/STI status, and other personal characteristics will not be tolerated. Language that degrades women will not be tolerated.
|DOWNLOAD FAIR DAY MAP (PDF 1.2MB)|
|DOWNLOAD FAIR DAY SCHEDULE (JPG)|
Sponsors & supporters
Peninsular Recreation Precinct
Dates & Times
Sunday 6th October
10am – 5pm
Duration: 7 hrs
Disability access, Disability Playground, Auslan, Including you tent