Our months of work has almost come to the end as we prepare for our Sydney Cricket Ground moment which is just 2 weeks away.
This weekend is perhaps our most important moment as it will be our
- Full Dress Rehearsal
- Full choreography session
- Chance to meet everyone in one spot who is on the float with you
Our MANDATORY DRESS REHEARSAL and CHOREOGRAPHY session is;
WHEN: This Sunday February 28th
TIME: 10AM - 12PM
WHERE: Naughty Noodle Fun Haus 7 Broken Bay Road Ettalong
It is very important everyone shows up for this one, is ontime and ready to show our best selves!ADDITIONAL:
- Please bring your costume, shoes, everything you have that you will be wearing Mardi Gras night
- SBS in sydney has contacted us and said they wanted to do a little feature on our float which will be played on Mardi Gras night during the parade - we are so flattered and excited! They will be filming some of the rehearsal, if for some reason you do not want to be on camera, let us know and we will ensure that.
- Attached is also the pdf information with everything you need to know from locations to event information.
- After rehearsal - 2:30pm we will be opening the Doors for our Mardi Gras Short films afternoon. We have made the decision to cover entry fee (for Float participants only) who would like to watch the films (food and drinks NOT included) 15+ films
Please confirm your attendance BELOW, as well as your SBS camera inclusion. We need everyone there ready for positions, for octopus and signage carrying as well as knowing your routine and meeting your group.